A European processor intends to extend their business area into the German market and requires an inventory and GAP-analysis of their technical systems in order to ensure that they meet the relevant specifications set by German issuers.
- Inventory of the technical systems and essential processes based on existing data and expert-workshops
- Implementation of a GAP-analysis, especially for market- and issuer-related as well as legal requirements
- Target customer segmentation of German issuers
- Recommendation for action based on the GAP-analysis
- Evaluation of the potential for the envisaged market entry
- Analysis of benchmark-data for issuer processing
- Selection of potential provider
For the processor‘s future positioning in the German card market, we realised a significant profit improvement by modification of the product offering, and presented and implemented a turnkey concept.